The 20th annual Veterans' Appreciation Luncheon and Program was held Friday, Nov. 8 in the Lyon County High School gym, hosting more than 350 veterans and their loved ones from several counties. The recognition program began in 2000 with only 11 veterans in Terrie White's fourth grade classroom and has outgrown multiple venues. Veterans dating back to World War II were honored with a meal and a program by local fourth-graders. White was recognized at the close of the ceremony for her part in starting and continuing the program. More photos can be found in the Nov. 13 issue of The Herald Ledger.
- Kuttawa Huck's celebrates remodel
- Lyons far from idle in wait for 2020 season
- KSP releases details of Monday murder-suicide
- Social distancing altering grieving of deaths
- Lyon adjusting to life with COVID-19
- Lady Lyon Brown named All-Resilient Teamer
- Frankfort moves ahead amid coronavirus pandemic
- First confirmed COVID-19 case reported in Graves County, Kentucky
- Ky. governor limits out-of-state travel
- Lyon County Sheriff's Weekly Report
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.