Christmas in Kuttawa took place under the late fall sun Saturday, exhibiting the community's holiday spirit with giant Christmas cards placed outside city hall as well as trees and wreaths decorated for the first-ever Festival of Trees under the pavilion and put of up for action as a fundraiser. A number of other holiday activities took place around city hall Saturday and at the Kuttawa Amphitheater on Sunday.
- 2 Eddyville residents charged in drug bust
- Kuttawa council members consider pay, tax increases
- Fredonia nighttime Easter egg hunt March 28
- Center put man on right path
- Lyon's 2019 deer harvest sets a record
- New way to audit public offices saving taxpayers money
- Band director resigns following complaint
- KDFWR allows peek into Asian carp eradication
- Proposed road plan includes 641, I-24 projects
- Why care about Asian carp? The economy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.