• Yoga classes are held 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. every Thursday from at Lyon County Elementary School gym. The cost is $6 per person. A portion of proceeds go to Imagination Library. For more information, call 270-388-9715, ext. 407.
• American Legion Post 68 fish fry will be 4-7 p.m. Friday at the Legion hall at 373 Lakeshore Dr., Kuttawa. Cost is 13 and up, $12; children 6-12, $5; children 5 and under eat free.
• American Legion Post 68 bingo is every second and fourth Tuesday of the month at the Legion hall at 373 Lakeshore Dr., Kuttawa.
• A community health fair will be offered from 4 to 6 p.m. March 12 at Lyon County Middle School gym. The event is free and open to the general public. There will be free sports physicals, blood pressure screenings, prizes, giveaways, gaga ball and obstacle course and free food and drinks.
• Nutrition demonstration will be held at 4 p.m. March 17 at the Lyon County Extension Service at 231 Main St., Eddyville. Guests will learn how to make and eat breakfast hash, learn nutritional facts, and receive the breakfast hash recipe. The demonstration is free. RSVP at https://bit.ly/2Hw5EGl. For more information, call 270-388-9715, ext. 407.
Submit your events for a non-profit group for publication in The Herald Ledger. They will appear no more than two weeks at no cost. Email them by 4 p.m. Friday for publication in the following week’s issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, call or stop by our office.