• Dance Fitness will be held at 5 p.m. Monday at the Lyon County Elementary Gym. The cost is $7 per person. For information call 270-388-39715, ext. 407.
• Valentine's Day crafts will be hosted at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Lyon County Elementary School Art room. Learn how to decorate pretzels for Valentine's Day and make a decorative jar for your valentine. The cost is $5 per person. RSVP at https://bit.ly/2TPy3i5.
• American Legion Post 68 in Kuttawa will host an all-you-can-eat fish fry Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Legion hall on Lakeshore Drive. Adults eat for $12, youth 6-12 pay $5 and children 5 and under eat for free.
• A Daddy-Daughter Dance offered as a fundraiser for Lyon County Youth Soccer will be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at the Lee S. Jones Community Building in Eddyville. Advance tickets are $25 per couple and $10 for each additional daughter. Tickets at the door are $30 per couple and $15 per additional daughter. A former to order tickets can be found at Akridge Farm Supply in Eddyville or by searching for "Lyon County Youth Soccer" on Facebook. Call 717-283-9837 for more information.
• Fredonia Activities Committee will host its first-fever Glow Hunt, a new spin on hunting Easter eggs at night. It will take place at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 28 at Buddy Rogers Park in Fredonia. Registration begins at 6 p.m. The cost is $2 per child 2-9 and $5 for youth 10-13.
• American Legion Post 68 in Kuttawa hosts bingo on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Legion hall on Lakeshore Drive. There is a top possible prize of $500.
(To submit a listing for the Community Calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Events for non-profit entities will be listed one time for free.)