As featured on
A west Kentucky educator who served Trigg County students for nearly 20 years had died after a battle with COVID-19.
During a briefing in Frankfort Monday afternoon, Gov. Andy Beshear took time to honor Trigg County science teacher Simone Parker, who died Jan. 2 because of COVID-19.
Lt. Gov. Jacqueline Coleman placed her flag in memory of a west Kentucky teacher who died on Jan. 2 because of the illness, while honoring all educators who've died.
- Lyon County Sheriff’s Report
- President Biden's assault on gun owners
- Lyon County Sheriff’s Activity Report
- Riverport authority grant means safer work environment
- Eddyville Police Reports
- Farm Bureau celebrates Food Check-Out Week
- I sure won’t miss this! — Revelation 21:4
- Eddyville Police report January investigations
- Eddyville Police Report
- 'What's Up Wednesday' gives chamber networking option