Lake Barkley Chamber of Commerce held its annual golf tournament Friday at Mineral Mound Golf Course. The premier golf event awarded more than $2,000 in cash and prizes plus the chance at a hole-in-one prize of $30,000.
A great time was enjoyed by all,” said Deb Domke, executive director of the Chamber, “made possible by the many area businesses that supported the event.”
Top prizes went to the following:
- First place: The Road Crew Team comprised of Roger Lutz, Sean Brehm, Dennis Golusha and Ron Alexander with 19 under par.
- Second place: Attorney Brandon Knoth Team comprised of Brandon Knoth, David Sullenger, Trent Burton and Bruce Farmer with 16 under par.
- Third place: Planters Bank team of Jake Pepper, Scott Hancock, Dustin Cash and Glenn Gray.
- Fourth place: Lyon Drug Store Team comprised of Eddy Nickel, Ellen Nickel, Eli Nickel and Bill Burton with 12 under par.
- 12th Place awarded to Jim Stott and his Bayview Properties Team with members John Elliott, Bob Hayes and Lee Beardon with 7 under par.
“This year, in our continued effort of giveback to our local businesses, Kuttawa Tourism Commission stepped up and sponsored the prizes for every hole by securing prizes from our local Kuttawa business community,” said Domke.
The tournament experienced an all-time high in support from member businesses.