Lyon County Marching Band performed in last week's inaugural parade for Gov. Andy Beshear, marching alongside Livingston County Schools' band. Josh Scott, director of the local band, said the experience was a little nerve-wracking as a first-year instructor; but for the students, it was an "awesome experience." "I feel like this parade was just a huge success that showed the students that, even though they are from a smaller community, they can do great things," Scott said. Scott was a amazed at the level of support from the school, community and even strangers along the parade route thrilled that they were one of the few bands representing western Kentucky.
- High-speed chase traverses four counties
- 2 Eddyville residents charged in drug bust
- Center put man on right path
- Kuttawa council members consider pay, tax increases
- Free senior legal aid available
- Lyon County approves Second Amendment resolution last week
- Lyon's 2019 deer harvest sets a record
- Cave In Rock Ferry closed by high water
- Fredonia nighttime Easter egg hunt March 28
- Superload expected to resume travel today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.