Lyon County Senior Citizens Center offers lunch each weekday beginning at 11:30 a.m.
The center continues to be closed during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency but is still offering lunch for pick-up. Orders are requested by calling 270-388-2171.
Meals are free to seniors 60 and older, but a $3 donation is request lunch for anyone under the age of 60 is $5.
The menu for June 11-17 is as follows:
• Thursday: Green pepper casserole, new buttered potatoes, tropical fruit, wheat roll.
• Friday: Chicken alfredo, buttered spinach, garlic breadstick, mandarin oranges, margarine.
• Monday: Vegetable soup, hamburger on whole wheat bun, lettuce, tomato, onion crackers, oatmeal raisin cookie.
• Tuesday: Barbecue chicken on whole wheat bun, baked potato, green bean casserole, baked apples/raisins, margarine, sour cream.
• Wednesday: Baked potato soup, chicken drumstick, seasoned peas, cornbread, pear crisp.
The center is located at 631 W. Dale Ave. in Eddyville.