Lyon County Senior Citizens Center offers lunch each weekday beginning at 11:30 a.m.
The center continues to be closed during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency but is still offering lunch for pick-up. Orders are requested by calling 270-388-2171.
Meals are free to seniors 60 and older, but a $3 donation is request lunch for anyone under the age of 60 is $5.
The menu for May 27-27 is as follows:
• Thursday: Pork roast, baked sweet potato, black-eyed peas, carrot raisin salad, cornbread.
• Friday: Hot turkey sandwich, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, buttered spinach, wheat bread, tropical fruit.
• Monday: Closed in observance of Memorial Day.
• Tuesday: Beef stew, brown rice, cole slaw, cornbread, chocolate pudding.
• Wednesday: Chicken pot pie, baked potato, sour cream, margarine, green beans, mandarin oranges, wheat bread.
The center is located at 631 W. Dale Ave. in Eddyville.