Lyon County Senior Citizens Center offers lunch each weekday beginning at 11:30 a.m.
The center continues to be closed during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency but is still offering lunch for pick-up. Orders are requested by calling 270-388-2171.
Meals are free to seniors 60 and older, but a $3 donation is request lunch for anyone under the age of 60 is $5.
The menu for May 14-20 is as follows:
• Thursday: Ham and Bean soup, hot beets, buttered spinach, cornbread, pear crisp.
• Friday: Oven-fried chicken, new buttered potatoes, bettered broccoli, wheat roll, pears.
• Monday: Meatballs/gravy, mashed potatoes, seasoned peas, wheat roll, tropical fruit.
• Tuesday: Chicken/brown rice casserole, buttered spinach, wheat roll, banana pudding, margarine.
• Wednesday: Baked spaghetti, broccoli salad, mandarin oranges, garlic breadstick.
The center is located at 631 W. Dale Ave. in Eddyville.