Lyon County Senior Citizens Center offers lunch each weekday beginning at 11:30 a.m.
The center continues to be closed during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency but is still offering lunch for pick-up. Orders are requested by calling 270-388-2171.
Meals are free to seniors 60 and older, but a $3 donation is request lunch for anyone under the age of 60 is $5.
The menu for July 16-22 is as follows:
• Thursday: Pulled pork, pork gravy, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, tropical fruit and cornbread.
• Friday: Chili con carne, pimento cheese, wheat bread and mandarin oranges.
• Monday: Hash brown ham casserole, lima beans, whole wheat roll, ambrosia fruit salad.
• Tuesday: Chicken and dumplings, buttered broccoli, seasoned corn, cornbread and gelatin fruit salad.
• Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, wheat roll and banana pudding.
The center is located at 631 W. Dale Ave. in Eddyville.