Lyon County Senior Citizens Center offers lunch each weekday beginning at 11:30 a.m. The center continues to be closed but is still offering lunch for pick-up. Orders are requested by calling 270-388-2171.
Meals are free to seniors 60 and older, but a $3 donation is request lunch for anyone under the age of 60 is $5.
The menu for March 26-April 1 is as follows:
• Thursday: Beef lasagna, buttered broccoli, garlic breadstick, hello, fruit salad.
• Friday: Baked catfish, navy beans, cole slaw, ambrosia fruit salad, cornbread.
• Monday: Taco soup, baked potato, sour cream, margarine, cornbread, apple crisp.
• Tuesday: Roast turkey, cornbread dressing, giblet gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry gelatin salad.
• Wednesday: Chicken pot pie, baked potato with sour cream and margarine, green beans, Mandarin oranges, wheat bread.
The center is located at 631 W. Dale Ave. in Eddyville.