Lyon County Senior Citizens Center offers lunch each weekday beginning at 11:30 a.m. and continues to offer free milk each Friday.
The center continues to be closed during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency but is still offering lunch for pick-up. Orders are requested by calling 270-388-2171.
Meals are free to seniors 60 and older, but a $3 donation is request lunch for anyone under the age of 60 is $5.
The menu for July 30-Aug. 3 is as follows:
• Thursday: Beef lasagna, buttered broccoli, garlic breadstick and gelatin fruit salad.
• Friday: Baked catfish, navy beans, cole slaw, cornbread and ambrosia fruit salad.
• Monday: Taco soup, baked potato, sour cream, margarine, cornbread and apple crisp.
• Tuesday: Roast turkey, cornbread dressing, giblet gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and cranberry gelatin salad.
• Wednesday: Chicken pot pie, baked potato, sour cream, margarine, green beans, mandarin orange and wheat bread.
The center is located at 631 W. Dale Ave. in Eddyville.